Showing all 3 results
FreeMax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank$30.99 – $37.99 Select optionsSALE
GeekVape Zeus Subohm Tank$30.99 Select optionsSALE
GeekVape Z SE Sub Ohm Tank$29.99 – $30.99 Select options
Among numerous groundbreaking technology that enhances vaping, a sub ohm tank has emerged as a revolution in this industry. These are the specialized tanks, designed with advanced features that have not only increased vapor production in pod systems but also made the flavor delivery intense, thus being a popular choice among vapers seeking a more robust and satisfying vape.
Understanding Sub-Ohm Tanks
When it comes to a sub ohm tank, it’s a type of vaping device that incorporates a low-resistance atomizer coil, commonly with a resistance lower than 1 ohm. Functionally, this design allows for increased power input and vapor production compared to the mechanisms of traditional vapes.
They are known for their ability to provide a more intense flavor via cartridges and a warmer vapor due to the increased coil surface area and the higher power levels they operate. This is achieved by using coils with larger wire gauges and increased airflow, allowing for more e-liquid to be vaporized at once. As a result, cheap sub-ohm tanks are often favored by experienced vapers who enjoy a more robust and intense vaping experience.
Components of a Sub-Ohm Tank
- Atomizer Coil: Well, you can name it the heart of the sub-ohm tank. Atomizer coils are built with larger wire gauges and more surface area, to handle higher wattages and generate more heat. This enhanced production of heat contributes to the creation of more intense flavor and larger clouds.
- Tank Reservoir: The tank reservoir holds the e-liquid. Sub ohm tanks often have larger capacities to accommodate the increased vapor production. This means less frequent refills, making them ideal for extended vaping sessions.
- Airflow Control: The ohm tank is also assembled with adjustable airflow control. Functionally, this allows vapers to fine-tune the amount of air entering the tank.
Benefits of Sub-Ohm Tanks
- Enhanced Flavor: It provides more surface area for the coil to come into contact with e-liquid, resulting in richer and more intense flavor profiles.
- Increased Vapor Production: The combination of lower coil resistance and higher wattage results in significantly larger clouds of vapor. This appeals to vapers who enjoy creating impressive plumes of vapor.
- Warmer Vapor: The increased heat generated by sub-ohm coils leads to warmer vapor, which some vapers find more satisfying and closer to the sensation of smoking.
- Customization: Adjustable airflow and wattage settings allow vapers to customize their vaping experience according to their preferences.
Using Sub-Ohm Tanks Safely
While sub-ohm tanks offer an exhilarating vaping experience, it’s crucial to prioritize safety:
Sub-ohm vaping requires more power, which strains batteries. Utilizing high-quality, high-drain batteries from reputable brands ensures safety.
Pair your sub-ohm tank with a regulated mod that offers safety features such as overheat protection, short-circuit protection, and battery safety checks.
Cheap Sub ohm tanks vaporize more e-liquid per puff. Choose e-liquids with higher VG (vegetable glycerin) content, as VG contributes to vapor production.
When using a new coil, prime it by applying e-liquid to the cotton wick before using it. This prevents dry hits and extends coil life.
They have revolutionized the vaping landscape, offering enthusiasts a pathway to elevated vapor production, intense flavors, and a more customized experience. By understanding the components, benefits, and safety considerations of sub-ohm tanks, vapers can embark on an exciting journey to explore the world of advanced vaping technology. As with any vaping endeavor, safety should remain paramount, ensuring a satisfying and secure vaping experience.
What is a sub-ohm tank?
Sub-ohm term refers to the resistance of the atomizer coil in the tank, measured in ohms. A sub-ohm tank is a type of vaping component used in e-cigarettes or vaporizers. It is designed to enhance the overall vaping experience by allowing users to produce larger and denser clouds of vapor. In a sub-ohm tank, the coil’s resistance is typically lower than 1 ohm which increases heat generation and vapor production compared to traditional vaping setups.
Can you use nic salts in a sub-ohm tank?
Nicotine salts (nic salts) used in a sub-ohm tank are generally not recommended, because:
Nicotine salts are a form of nicotine, found in tobacco leaves. Nic Salts provide a smoother throat hit and more rapid nicotine absorption compared to traditional nicotine. Particularly, these are well-suited for use in low-power devices like vape pens or pod systems.
On the other hand, Sub-ohm tanks are designed for higher wattages and produce larger clouds of vapor due to the lower resistance coils they use. This higher power output and increased vapor production can lead to an excessive intake of nicotine when using nic salts. Nicotine salts are often higher in nicotine concentration, and the larger amounts of vapor produced by such tanks can result in a more intense nicotine hit, potentially leading to nicotine overdose and undesirable side effects.
Furthermore, nic salts are designed to work well at lower wattages, where the nicotine delivery is controlled and smoother. When used in sub-ohm tanks at higher wattages, the nicotine delivery can become overwhelming and harsh, leading to discomfort for the vaper.
It’s technically possible to use nic salts in a sub-ohm tank, it’s not recommended due to the potential risks of nicotine overdose and discomfort resulting from the mismatch between nic salts’ characteristics and the high wattages of sub-ohm tanks. It’s safer and more effective to use nic salts in devices designed specifically for their intended use.
How to clean a sub ohm tank?
Give a read to this step-by-step guide to cleaning a sub-ohm tank and maintaining a pleasurable vaping experience.
- Before cleaning, empty the Tank of any e-liquid.
- Take apart the tank carefully, separating the different components such as the drip tip, top cap, glass tube, atomizer coil, and base.
- Rinse the components of the tanks (except the atomizer coil). Gently rub the parts to remove any residue.
- Clean the tube with warm water and a gentle detergent if needed.
- Dry thoroughly all the components completely.
- Reassemble and refill the Tank with your preferred e-liquid.
How to take apart Zeus sub ohm tank?
Taking apart a Zeus sub-ohm tank requires careful disassembly to avoid damaging any components.
- Before disassembling the tank, ensure that it is empty of any e-liquid. You can do this by vaping until the tank is nearly empty or by pouring out the remaining liquid.
- If the tank is attached to a vaping device, carefully unscrew it to detach it from the mod.
- Dismantle the Tank Components:
- Drip Tip: Start by removing the drip tip. Simply pull it upwards or unscrew it, depending on the design.
- Top Cap: Grip the top cap (the part that slides or twists to access the fill port) and unscrew it counterclockwise. This will expose the tank’s fill port and the glass tube.
- Glass Tube: Gently slide or unscrew the glass tube from the base of the tank. Be cautious, as glass can break easily. Some Zeus tanks might have a top-fill design that requires removing the glass from the top cap.
- Coil: If you’re replacing the coil, unscrew it from the base of the tank.
- Base and Airflow Control: The base of the Zeus tank houses the coil and the airflow control ring. Unscrew the base from the tank’s bottom.
- Cleaning: You can clean all separated components using warm water. Gently rub the parts with your fingers or a soft brush to remove any residue. Allow them to air dry thoroughly before reassembling.
- Reassemble the Tank:
- Coil: If you’re reusing the coil, screw it back into the base.
- Glass Tube: Carefully slide or screw the glass tube back into place. Make sure it’s secure.
- Top Cap: Align the top cap with the glass tube and screw it clockwise to secure it.
- Drip Tip: Attach or screw the drip tip back onto the top cap.
- Base: Attach the base to the bottom of the tank and screw it in securely.
- Refill the Tank: Open the top cap and refill the tank with your chosen e-liquid.
- Attach to Mod: If you detached the tank from the mod, reattach it by screwing it onto the mod’s 510 connection.
Taking apart and reassembling a Zeus sub-ohm tank requires patience and care to avoid damaging any components or causing leaks. Make sure you understand the specific design of your Zeus tank model, as there might be slight variations in the disassembly process.