Showing 1–12 of 41 results
Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Clearomizer TankAdd to cartSALE
Eleaf iStick Power 2 GX 5ml TankAdd to cartSALE
Vaporesso 8ml I Tank 2Add to cartSALE
HellVape Dead Rabbit 3 RTA$35.99 – $36.99 Select optionsSALE
FreeMax Maxus Pro Tank$30.99 – $33.99 Select optionsSALE
HellVape Dead Rabbit Pro RDASelect optionsSALE
Uwell Valyrian 3 TankSelect optionsSALE
FreeMax FireLuke 4 Tank$28.99 – $31.99 Select optionsSALE
FreeMax Fireluke Solo TankSelect optionsSALE
FreeMax M Pro 3 TankSelect optionsSALE
FreeMax Mesh Pro Sub-Ohm Tank$30.99 – $37.99 Select optionsSALE
GeekVape E100 Pod Tank – 2PKSelect options
Buy The Latest High-Quality Vape Tanks At Best Rates
Vaping has been offering a diverse range of flavors and experiences. It’s also become a popular alternative to traditional smoking. The vape tank lies at the heart of every vaping device. It’s indeed a crucial component responsible for holding the e-liquid in Pod System vapes. Also, it produces the flavorful vapor that users enjoy in Refillable Vapes. Vape tanks are the heart and soul of any vaping setup. Hence, it offers a wide array of options to cater to different preferences and styles.
The Ins and Outs of Vape Tanks: A Comprehensive Guide
Tanks are as essential parts of your vaping device as Batteries and chargers. Tank vape have a coil inside them and they have the capacity of holding your favorite vape juice.
Types of Vape Tanks
- Sub-Ohm Tanks: These tanks are designed for direct lung vaping and are equipped with low-resistance coils (below 1 ohm). Sub-ohm tanks offer larger vapor production and intense flavor, making them ideal for cloud chasers and experienced vapers.
- MTL Tanks (Mouth-to-Lung): MTL tanks simulate the sensation of traditional smoking, delivering a tighter draw and less vapor. They use higher-resistance coils and are favored by those transitioning from smoking to vaping.
- RTA Tanks (Rebuildable Tank Atomizers): RTAs offer advanced users the ability to build and customize their own coils. They provide flexibility in coil type, resistance, and wicking, allowing for a personalized vaping experience.
- RDA Tanks (Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers): RDA tanks are designed for maximum vapor production and flavor. Users manually drip e-liquid onto the coil and wick, offering a highly customizable experience and intense flavor profiles.
Vape Tank Components
- Chamber and Chimney: The chamber houses the coil and wick, while the chimney directs vapor from the coil to the mouthpiece.
- Coils: Coils are heating elements that vaporize the e-liquid. Different types of coils offer varying resistance levels, affecting vapor production and flavor intensity.
- Wicking Material: The wick carries e-liquid to the coil. Common wicking materials include organic cotton, ceramic, and mesh.
- Airflow Control: Adjustable airflow allows users to regulate the amount of air that passes over the coil. This feature influences the draw resistance and vapor temperature.
- Fill Ports: These openings allow users to refill the tank with e-liquid. Modern tanks offer innovative filling mechanisms for convenience and leak prevention.
Maintenance and Care
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensure the longevity and optimal performance of your tank of vape:
- Cleaning: Disassemble the tank and rinse it under warm water. Avoid using soap or cleaning agents. Dry all components thoroughly before reassembly.
- Coil Replacement: Coils have a limited lifespan. Replace them when you notice a decline in flavor quality or vapor production.
- O-rings: Inspect and replace worn or damaged O-rings to maintain a proper seal and prevent leaks.
- Regular Refilling: Avoid vaping when the tank is nearly empty to prevent the coil from burning out. Refill before the e-liquid level drops too low.
Choosing the Right Vape Tank
Consider the following factors when selecting a cheap vape tank:
- Vaping Style: Choose a tank that suits your preferred vaping style – sub-ohm for cloud chasing, MTL for a tighter draw, or rebuildable options for customization.
- Coil Options: Check if the tank supports a variety of coil options, as this affects your ability to fine-tune your vaping experience.
- Capacity: Consider the tank’s e-liquid capacity. Larger capacity tanks require less frequent refilling.
- Airflow: Look for tanks with adjustable airflow to customize your draw and vapor production.
Use Full Information For User.
Well, if you want to opt for the compact version for your e-juice storage, you should go for cartridges.
How to clean the vape tank?
The following steps will help you to clean your vape tank effectively:
- Disassembly: Begin by disassembling your vape setup. Unscrew the tank from the mod and carefully remove the coil if it’s still in place. Empty any remaining e-liquid from the tank into a proper disposal container.
- Rinsing the Tank: Rinse the tank thoroughly under warm running water. Make sure to remove any residual e-liquid and debris.
- Cleaning the Coil: If you’re planning to reuse the coil, gently rinse it under warm water.
- Drying: Then, place the tank parts on a clean cloth and air dry them for several hours.
- Reassembly: Once all the gears are dry, reassemble the tank. Then, screw the coil back into place if you’re reusing it, and ensure that all the connections are snug but not overly tight.
- Priming the Coil: If you replaced the coil, remember to prime it before using the tank. Apply a few drops of e-liquid directly onto the exposed cotton wick of the coil to help prevent dry hits.
- Refilling: Fill the tank with your chosen e-liquid. Be careful not to overfill it, as this can lead to leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for proper filling.
- Testing: After reassembling and refilling, attach the tank to the mod. Take a few dry hits (inhale without firing the mod) to help the e-liquid saturate the coil. Start with lower wattage settings to gradually break in the new coil if you replace it.
- Regular Maintenance: To prevent excessive buildup, make it a habit to clean your vape tank every 1-2 weeks, depending on your usage. This practice will maintain the flavor quality and prevent any unpleasant tastes.
Why is my vape tank leaking from the bottom?
Experiencing vape tank leaks from the bottom can be frustrating, but there are several reasons why this might happen. Understanding the causes can help you troubleshoot and address the issue effectively:
- Improper Coil Seating: One common reason for leaks is the improper seating of the coil. If the coil isn’t screwed in tightly enough or is cross-threaded, it can cause gaps that allow e-liquid to escape.
- Worn O-rings: O-rings play a crucial role in preventing leaks by creating a seal between the tank’s components. If these O-rings are damaged, missing, or worn out over time, they can no longer provide an effective seal, leading to leaks.
- Overfilling: Filling the tank beyond its capacity can cause e-liquid to flood the coil and airflow system.
- Airflow Issues: If the airflow system is not properly closed off when the tank is refilled or if there’s a blockage in the airflow, it can create a pressure imbalance that leads to leaking.
- Damage or Cracks: Damage to the tank, such as cracks or chips, can compromise its integrity and cause leaks. Inspect the tank thoroughly to ensure there are no visible defects.
- Incorrect Assembly: If the tank components are not properly assembled, such as the glass not being aligned correctly, it can create gaps where e-liquid can escape.
To address bottom leaks:
- Double-check the coil seating and O-rings to ensure they are properly in place.
- Avoid overfilling the tank and follow the manufacturer’s recommended fill level.
- Keep your device away from extreme temperature changes.
- Check the tank for cracks, chips, or other damage.
- Ensure proper assembly of all tank components.
- Use the appropriate e-liquids for your tank’s wicking capabilities.
- Clean the tank regularly to prevent condensation buildup.
Why is my vape juice turning dark in the tank?
The vape juice can turn dark inside the tank can be attributed to common reasons.
- Oxidation: One of the primary reasons for vape juice darkening is oxidation. The nicotine content can oxidize when e-liquid is open to air and light, causing the liquid to gradually darken.
- Steeping: Steeping is the process used to enhance the flavor by allowing e-liquid flavors to blend and ripe over time. This process makes certain flavor components change or oxidize, turning to a darkening of the liquid.
- Nicotine Content: E-liquids with higher nicotine levels tend to darken more quickly due to the nicotine’s sensitivity to oxidation. As nicotine interacts with other compounds in the e-liquid, it can contribute to the color change.
- Coil Gunk: As e-liquid is vaporized, residue from the flavorings and other components can accumulate on the coil. Over time, this may contribute to the darkening of the e-liquid.
- Burnt Residue: If the coil is not correctly primed, or if the wattage is customized as too high, the coil can burn the e-liquid rather than vaporize it.
How to fill a vape tank for the first time?
Filling a vape tank is a straightforward process. By following these guidelines you can get a mess-free filling experience:
- First of all, check the coil. Ensure that the coil is properly screwed into the base of the tank.
- Next, turn off the device or set it to the lowest setting before filling.
- Then locate the fill ports at the top of the tank or on the sides. Find small openings with rubber gaskets.
- Open the Fill Port: Gently open the fill port by pushing it to the side or unscrewing it, depending on the tank design. Be careful not to damage the gasket.
- Fill the Tank: Hold the tank at a slight angle and carefully pour the e-liquid into the tank, avoiding the central airflow tube.